„Panorama“ & Cottage on the Rooftop13. June, 2022
holiday APARTMENT PANORAMA ON SAND BEACH WITH LARGE TERRACE
Our vacation apartment Panorama lies directly at the sea on the sand beach. It has 80 m² of living space for up to 4 people. The apartment offers a spacious terrace with fantastic views of the sea, the small harbor, and the beach of Playa de San Juan. The holiday apartment has two bedrooms, two bathrooms, and a spacious living-dining room with an integrated kitchen. The covered terrace provides both shade and sun, which you can enjoy almost all day on the sun beds.
The spacious flat sand beach is located next to the fishing port and is protected from waves. The black sand gives off plenty of warmth even in the winter and is popular with tourists and locals all year round. Umbrellas/loungers are available for rent as well as showers/toilets facilities and free parking. On the beach promenade, you will find some very good restaurants and cafes as well as a diving school under German management. Playa de San Juan is a small village directly at the sea, where the atmosphere of a fishing village is still noticeable and mass tourism has not yet arrived. Every Wednesday there is a farmer’s market in the plaza. On offer are local products from locals as well as some clothing, jewelry, souvenirs, etc. Playa San Juan offers a perfect local supply – supermarket, fish shop, bakery, pharmacy – all within a few minutes’ walk.
The holiday flat is lovingly maintained, is located on the third floor (there is no elevator in this building) and consists of:
- Partially roofed terrace with table and sunbeds
- Living-dining room with exit to the terrace and view of the sea, large solid wood table with 4 chairs, spacious, comfortable sofa, TV with many international programmes
- Kitchen with ceramic hob, toaster, kettle, filter coffee machine and espresso maker, oven, fridge-freezer, crockery, pots, pans, kitchen utensils, selection of glassware…
- 2 bedrooms: bedroom no. 1 with double bed (200×160), comfortable mattress, built-in wardrobe, en-suite bathroom, window with sea view, and terrace access
- Bedroom no. 2 with large double bed (200×180) and comfortable mattress, built-in wardrobe, window
- En suite bathroom in bedroom no. 1 with shower, WC, bidet, washbasin, vanity mirror, hairdryer, window to the sea
- Separate bathroom accessible via the corridor with shower, WC, bidet, washbasin, vanity mirror, hairdryer, window to the sea
- Ironing board/iron
- SAT-TV with many German and international channels
- Highspeed internet free of charge
- Bed linen/hand/shower/beach towels are provided free of charge
- Baby cot/high chair are also included in the rental price
An electric crank lift can be used to transport suitcases and large water bottles to the 3rd floor.
Parking free of charge on the street as well as during the day in a parking garage possible.
PHOTO Gallery Holiday apt PANORAMA
A charming Cottage on the rooftop of the house can be rented in addition to the holiday apartment
Our cottage is a small charming cottage on the roof of the house with a size of 10 m², for up to two people. The view from all sides of the roof is breathtaking, the sea glistens in the most wonderful colours and the sun shines all day long. The casita was built from the wood of a sailing ship, the interior was handmade and decorated with loving carvings. From the bed of the cottage you have a wonderful sea view, in the evening you can watch the illuminated boats and the starry sky.
The toilet, sink and washing machine are located in another cottage, the shower and kitchen are “open-air”. Two sunbeds with parasols invite you to relax.
The cottage is lovingly maintained, is accessible over four floors (no elevator) and consists of:
- Small double bed (153×185) with good mattress and great view to the sea
- Table with two chairs
- Small boxes, shelves
- SAT TV with many German and international channels
- Free highspeed internet
Further facilities on the roof:
- Kitchen “open-air” with fridge/freezer, 2 hotplates, small oven, kettle, toaster, filter coffee machine as well as espresso maker, pots, pans, crockery, glassware combination
- Charming outdoor shower with ornate tiles, hidden from view
- Toilet, washbasin, washing machine are located in another cottage
An electric crank lift can be used to transport suitcases and large water bottles to the 4th floor.
HOLIDAY APARTMENT PANORAMA
CASITA ON ROOFTOP
Your desired times are already fully booked? Then please check the calendars of our other flats!
|for a stay of 7 nights or more|
|Winter/Spring 7.1. – 31.3.23|
|Easter 1.4. – 15.4.23|
|Summer 16.4. – 13.10.23|
|Autumn 14.10. – 22.12.23|
|Christmas 24.12.23 – 6.1.24|
|Winter/Spring 7.1. – 22.3.24|
|Easter 23.3. – 6.4.24|
|Price per additional person/night|
|20% discount candy on the rental fee of the Casita for combined bookings|
Numerous services are included in the rental price, please refer to Service & Tips.
- Non-smoking domicile
- Terms of payment: Deposit of 50% aconto at booking, remaining rent up to 2 weeks before arrival, otherwise forfeiture of deposit.
- Cancellation conditions: (Up to 1 month before arrival 25% of the full rental price, thereafter 75%). SPECIAL CORONA CANCELLATION TERMS: If the holiday cannot be taken due to Corona, all rental fees already paid will be refunded.
- Deposit: EUR 200 PANORAMA, EUR 200 COTTAGE, handed over on arrival, refunded on departure if the holiday apartment has no damage
- Minimum rental period: From October to April 7 nights, otherwise 4 nights. For bookings of 4-7 nights the daily rate increases by 10%. Please enquire for individual free days in the booking calendar.
- Maximum rental period: 5 weeks (in high season – winter)
- Final cleaning obligatory: PANORAMA EUR 100,-, COTTAGE EUR 70,-
- Small pet on request € 5,-/day
Photogallery COTTAGE ON THE ROOFTOP
Contact & Booking
For information and reservations please contact us, we will reply as soon as possible:
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Mobile Austria: +43/650/254 63 62
- Mobile Spain: +34/622/51 49 50
- Registration number. VV-38-4-0096487
Monika und J.Peter aus Gablitz3. March, 2023 at 09:54
Wir haben die Zeit im Panorama Apartment sehr genossen.
Die Wohnung ist sehr hell und gemütlich. Besonders toll ist der Blick in den Hafen und sogar vom Bett aus kann man die Aussicht durch eine große Fensterverglasung auf die pittoreske Landschaft genießen. Die Ausstattung des Apartments ist top und der amikale Empfang durch Claudia hat uns ein sehr heimeliges Gefühl vermittelt und uns sehr schnell “ankommen lassen”.
Auch die Lage ist perfekt, der Strand liegt fast vor der Haustüre, nette Restaurants und auch der Supermarkt sind schnell zu erreichen.
Zusammengefasst ….alles bestens für einen gelungenen Urlaub.
Peter S.28. February, 2023 at 14:45
Tolle Terrasse mit Blick über Meer und Küste, Frühstücken in der Morgensonne, Abendessen bei Kerzenschein. Sogar aus einem der Schlafzimmer Ausblick durch’s Panoramafenster.
Volle Austattung in der Wohnung, von Gummiringerl bis Geschirrspüler.
Playa San Juan bietet die volle Infrastruktur (nur 30 m von Quartier zum wohlsortierten Supermarkt), und sogar mindestens zwei exzellente Restaurants. Der Ort ist aber überraschend wenig vom Tourismus geprägt, trotz eines sehr schönen Strandes.
(K)ein Problem: das Haus daneben ist eine Baustelle; während unseres Aufenthalts wurde dort aber nur sporadisch und zu vernünftigen Zeiten gearbeitet, hat nicht gestört.
Elisabeth20. February, 2023 at 16:58
Unglaublich toller Blick auf Strand und Meer, schöne Möblierung, bequeme Betten, super Restaurant am Strand einige Schritte entfernt. Alles sehr zu empfehlen!
Ann S.25. January, 2023 at 13:41
The view of the sea and the sandy beach from the terrace is simply fantastic! You can hear the sea but no cars or pedestrians. The flat is well equipped and has good beds and mattresses. There were also very good, fluffy towels, you can tell that everything was newly bought/renovated. Good infrastructure, there is a free underground car park 50 metres away. The beach is beautiful and protected from waves by a breakwater, bathing is always possible. There is a good walking path along the sea to the neighbouring village of Alcalá and on to Los Gigantes. The village of San Juan is small and not overcrowded – we will gladly come back!
Anna & Andreas aus Wien6. December, 2022 at 11:19
In der hübschen Ferienwohnung Panorama ist für Sonnenlustige alles am richtigen Fleck – eine Wohnung von Anfang bis Ende für einen perfekten Urlaub; ganz besonders die coole Terasse mit Fernblick. Auch der Ort Playa San Juan mit seiner ausladenden Badebucht und der guten Infrastruktur trägt zum Wohlfühlen bei – besser geht’s kaum; total ‚panoramique‘, wie der Name auch sagt. Wir kommen bestimmt wieder, keine Frage!