Our seafront apartment “Alegria“ in Alcalá is situated in an amazing position 10 meters away from the water, it’s built directly in the sea rocks, no sidewalk, paseo maritimo or street ahead. Living space of 47m2 for up to three guests. The terrace is facing south with spectacular views of the sea and bizarre volcano rocks. The situation of the apartment is extremely beautiful, you’ll listen to the continous sound of the ocean’s waves. Because the apartment was built in the sea rocks, it is sea-side on the first floor, but has its own entrance from the small dead-end street in front of it. At the end of this street there is the impressive “Casa del Rey”, the holiday home of the Spanish royal family.
Within three minutes you’ll reach the beach of “Alcalá” with a small sandy beach and a big sunbathing terrace, made of volcano stones. These stones are heated up by the sun, which is very pleasant to sit and lay there enjoying the healing effect on the back musculature. The sunbathing terrace is highly appreciated by the guests especially in winter time after swimming in the sea. There are several beaches and bays, protected by lava rocks from the open sea, which you can reach within a 10 Minutes walk. They belong to the “Gran Hotel Melia” but are open to the public and offer a sea front restaurant too.
Next to the beach of Alcalá there is a charming plaza with restaurants, tapas bars, supermarket and a diving school.
The Seafront apartment in Alcalà is lovingly maintained, is ideal for a couple or a 3-persons family and consists of:
- Terrace facing south with seaview, tabel/chairs and sunshade
- Living room with kitchen, dining table, sofa with pull out-bed with slatted frame (80×190 cm), Full HD TV with reception of most stations from Germany, some of GB, Spain, France, Italy (only free TV, no Pay TV-stations)
- Kitchen equipped with Ceran-cooking plate, toaster, microwave with grill, refrigerator/freezer, filter coffee machine, espresso coffee machine, kettle, all dishes, utensils, glasses, etc.
- Bedroom with a 160×200 cm bed of massive wood and good matrasses, window to the sea with sound of the ocean’s waves
- Bath room with shower, toilet, bidet, make-up mirror, hair-dryer
- Washing machine
- Free Highspeed Internet
- Bedlinen, towels (also beachtowels) are provided free of charge
- High chair and cot are also included in the rental fee
Free parking is possible in the street that leads to the apartment.
(for the photo description in english please click on the photo)
Booking CALENDAR – Seafront Apartment in Alcalá
Your wish times are already booked out? Then please check the calendar of the other apartments!
Numerous services are included in the rental fee for our seafront apartment in Alcalá, please check Service & Recomondations
|Rate up to 2 persons per night ||€|
|For a minimum stay of 7 nights|
|Winter/Spring 7.1. – 26.3.21||79,-|
|Easter 27.3. – 5.4.21||85,-|
|Summer 6.4. – 30.6.21||55,-|
|Summer 1.7. – 15.10.21||55,-|
|Autumn 16.10. – 22.12.21||69,-|
|Christmas 23.12.21 – 7.1.22||89,-|
|Winter/Spring 8.1. – 8.4.22||79,-|
|Easter 9.4. – 15.4.22||85,-|
|Summer 16.4. – 14.10.22||55,-|
|Autumn 15.10. – 22.12.22||69,-|
|Christmas 23.12.22 – 6.1.23||89,-|
|Rate per additional person per night||10,-|
- Non smoking apartment
- Payment conditions: 50 % down payment upon booking, rest until one month before arrival
- Cancellation policy: (25% of the total amount till one month before arrival, 75% after). Current situation: If the holiday cannot be started due to Covid, rental fees that have already been paid will be refunded
- Deposit: € 200,- – has to be paid upon arrival and will be returned by departure when there are no damages in the apartment
- Minimun stay: From October to April 7 nights, apart from that 4 nights. For a stay of 4-7 nights, the rate/night increases by 10%. For individual days available please contact us.
- Maximum stay: 5 weeks (in the main season – winter)
- Final cleaning obligatory: € 60,- to be paid upon departure
- Small animal on inquiry (€ 5,-/day)
Contact & Booking
For bookings and information please contact us, we’ll answer as soon as possible:
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mobile Austria: +43/650/254 63 62
- Mobile Spain: +34/622/51 49 50